Intense night of the year

01022018 ; an intense night between the 2 of us. 

In our almost 10years of relationship, we never had a real fight. That night, we kind of lashed it out. This is what happened. 

I ended class from Wilkie Edge and received a call from him to suggest for me to take the train down to Mountbatten and we could all share a grab ride home with his friend. I gladly agreed and not thinking of the ride which is equivalent to my train ride home via Downtown Line. I finally reached Mountbatten station and went towards the exit instructed by him, but they were not there waiting for me. So i gave him a call and he is actually at the McDonald's. I immediately gave him another call after hanging up to get him to buy me a pack of twister fries. 

This is when the anger really striked me. "Why didnt he ask me if i want any food when he is at Macs?" "Why is he not here waiting for me when he is already done with dinner?" "Why is it the wrong exit of the station?" It really just gushed up to me and i lost control. I gave an entire black face and no interest in having any conversations with him or his friend. (Which i felt terribly sorry to his friend)

Before we go to bed, i started by asking "will you leave me because of my temper?" I think he was surprised by my question and answered "of course not". Being insistent and didnt want to sleep this issue off, i asked if I'm being right or wrong about my temper earlier. With tears of anger/frustration, i expressed unfairness between being a nice person to accommodate or as am unreasonable girlfriend who ridiculously lost her temper. "I dont need you to act like a nice person or say things like to think in the point of view of a girlfriend" was all he told me, angrily in a stern tone. I could feel his anger and frustration trying to explain to me, all he want was to give me a comfortable ride home after a long day. Something about the topic is the sweet talk he can give me. He only gives me occasionally and somehow i forced out of him that he sees his mood out of the situation in order to do that. My view is, shouldnt you just sweet talk first no matter what? He is just not that kind of person and that frustrates me sometimes. 

"Today you made me feel two kinds of emotions, angry and sad." He said its a huge blow to him and he dont understand why i was acting that way and kept reflecting if he did something wrong. He have never expect me to lose my temper and didnt know what to do. (This is one of the trigger point)

In the end, we made up peacefully. I'm thankful for him to feel all those emotions and voicing them out as he is not a verbal person. Most of the time i really have to force it out of him. In fact, I'm glad of this situation that happened and it made us (our relationship) even stronger. 

I ♡ you, always. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"X" topic

Lowest point

Work life rants