One of the deepest thoughts
Today, I felt that I need a space for me to type down my deepest thoughts and to channel my frustrations.
Sometimes, I feel frustrated easily and I just wanna shout it out loud. If I were to really do that, I might be hurting feelings of others or things might turn out worse...
Its not as easy as it seems like it. I could be happy now, but frustrated and sad at the next sec. To be honest, I'm really excited and happy with all the discussions while having more in mind to look forward for our future. Just thinking of present and be positive as long as i'm with him. But things don't turn out well and smooth like we wanted and that's when I would think, "Why must it be like this?! Why do we need to always listen to others?!"
Before creating this new blog and writing this post, I read my old blog posts and saw the young me. I had these thoughts...
"Where was the positive and cheerful me?"
"How have I change over these years?"
"I should really control my temper."
"I don't think I have been so naggy in the past."
"Can I just look at you and be a little lady, not opposing to any decisions you make for us?"
And so on.
I need to get this negativity off me.
Comments
Post a Comment